Cegelec GmbH has been a part of VINCI Energies, the energy division of the France-based VINCI Group, since 2010. With its headquarters in Paris, this is a global enterprise that is regarded as the leading player in concessions and construction.
- Revenue of €43.5 billion in 2018
- Over 211,000 employees
- 3,200 business units across roughly 100 countries
Ethics & vigilance
Strong fundamental values stamp VINCI’s corporate culture, day-to-day cooperation between employees, and the collaboration with our partners, customers and suppliers. Defined manifests, charters and guidelines set the codes of conduct in relation to ethics, human rights, anti-corruption, and health for all companies and employees.
Together, we want to…
- Plan and build: coordinate and develop all projects in consideration of third-party interests
- Work in line with our ethics principles: transparency and compliance with our ethics charter in all projects and contracts
- Facilitate green growth: sustainable solutions for urban development and mobility
- Champion civic engagement: support social sponsoring initiatives through our employees and our enterprise
- Strive for “zero accidents”: measures for comprehensive protection of our employees
- Ensure diversity and equal opportunity: measures against discrimination during recruiting, working life and the advancement of everyone in our company
- Facilitate sustainable career paths: qualifications and further training for everyone in the company
- Reap the fruit of our economic success: profit sharing for everyone in the enterprise
2018 – Innovation for a sustainable world
You can find more information at www.vinci.com
Do you have a question about our company or services? We look forward to hearing from you!